It’s Show Time
Where would we be without music, movies, painted masterpieces? As advertisers, all of us here at UPBrand draw constant inspiration from the world of art and entertainment—and when we get to work directly with brands in those categories? Now, that’s a good day. Our team is experienced in producing every aspect of omni-channel campaigns that put your brand right where it belongs: in the spotlight.
To start, we ask ourselves…
- Who’s listening? Who do we want to listen?
- Where do we reach our audience?
- How do we elevate the talent of these artists in a way that drives conversions?
- Do the brand’s attributes align with their offerings?
Raising Glasses & Lifting Spirits
Tequila, Irish cream, whiskey, vodka sodas. UPBrand’s back bar is stocked with more than a decade’s worth of expertise gained from marketing spirits and beverage brands from around the globe. In an increasingly competitive market, we tell each brand’s story through campaigns that capture an aspirational lifestyle the audience yearns for. Your brand is more than just a drink: it’s an experience. And we’re here to bring that to life.
Throughout our process, we ask ourselves: How do we…
- Differentiate from other spirits in the marketplace?
- Infuse each spirit with a life of its own?
- Carry a brand’s relevance to new platforms?
- Generate user engagement on social?
- Create brand loyalty?
Driving Real Results
We live in a digital age, and the transition to “online, all the time” has only been accelerated by the pandemic. So, knowing how to navigate the world of digital advertising is paramount to a brand’s success. Here at UPBrand, we have more than a decade’s worth of experience engineering digital campaigns that capture attention, beat the competition and make the consumer journey as engaging as possible.
With all our work, we ask ourselves: How do we…
- Break through digital clutter and capture attention?
- Leave audiences wanting more?
- Facilitate the consumer journey?
- Navigate ever-changing platforms and regulations?
- Continually optimize our efforts to drive greater efficiency while elevating results?
Putting Research into Action
In advertising, a good idea is only good if it has solid bones of research, audience insights and brand strategy. Luckily, UPBrand has plenty of creative calcium. We help brands build sturdy foundations for every campaign then see those ideas all the way through production. Research, concepting, video, photography, all types of content creation, post-production, you name it. At UPBrand, we’re full service, and everything we do is inspired by strategy.
Some things we consider:
- What is the brand’s visual style?
- What’s the best way to address a brand’s current pain points?
- How do people see our brand? How do we WANT them to see it?
- Why should our consumers care about the brand?
- How do we bring our ideas to life in the physical and digital spheres?
Powering Internal Initiatives
When it comes down to it, every organization is powered by one thing: its people. Employees are living proof of a brand’s promise, and their interactions with consumers shape a crucial part of the brand experience. So, keeping team members happy is a must.
At UPBrand, we specialize in creating employer brands that build a foundation of trust, create a unified identity and achieve goals.
We start by asking ourselves a few questions:
- Who are our employees and prospective employees?
- Why do they join us, why do they stay and why do they leave?
- How do we make employees feel heard?
- How do we help employees feel connected and engaged with the brand’s mission?
Helping Brands Help Others
If there’s anything we’ve learned in the past few years, it’s the power of adaptability. From updated mask mandates to new vaccines, change has become a constant in our lives, and no one knows that better than the health care industry. Hospitals and their networks are still navigating unpredictable environments which makes responsive messaging key to a brand’s success.
At UPBrand, we may not be doctors, but we’re experts in flexibility—keeping our fingers on the pulse of current market trends and consumer needs. We use a strategy-driven process to develop campaigns that capture attention, and mostly importantly, help our clients help others – whether it’s through building their teams, their cultures or their lines of business.
To kick off our process, we ask ourselves a few questions:
- What competitors exist in the market?
- What are the brand’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats?
- How do we speak with authority while remaining approachable?
- Who are we speaking to and where can we reach them?
- How do we differentiate ourselves in a saturated market?
- How do we personalize messaging at every touchpoint?
- How do we ensure our client’s mission resonates with audiences?
It’s All About the Game Plan
A big meeting. A championship play-off. A speech at your best friend’s wedding. You wouldn’t wing any of these things (at least, we hope you wouldn’t). Strategy matters, and at UPBrand, we don’t leave anything up to chance because we know plans drive results. From rubber mulch to whiskey, we start every project from the ground up—diving deep into research, audience insights and more to ultimately produce breakthrough campaigns.
To start, we think about a few things:
- Who are our key audiences?
- What relationship do we want to have with them?
- What insights can we glean from them and from market trends?
- Why should they care about our brand?
Making Consumer Goods Great
The first step in successful marketing is having a quality product people want. You’ve already got that, so let UPBrand to take it from here. Over the past decade, we’ve worked with a diverse portfolio of clients to get their products off their hands and into the consumers’. From brand managers to creatives, our skilled team works together to push a consumer’s mindset from “I want that” to “I need that. NOW.”
We start our process with a few considerations:
- What problems does this product solve?
- How can we leverage the brand’s promise and attributes?
- What do we have that other brands don’t? How do we elevate that?
- Why should consumers care about the brand?
- What narrative will carry our target audience through to conversions?
It’s no secret that the world has cabin fever. After years of pandemic restrictions, people are itching to travel, so the need for excellent hospitality—and solid branding behind it—is in high demand. As a full-service agency, UPBrand helps hospitality clients solidify their brands with strategy-driven campaigns that make “Enjoy Your Stay” a promise, not a suggestion.
To start, we ask ourselves a few things. How do we…
- Carry a brand’s identity across all consumer touchpoints?
- Create an unforgettable experience?
- Build a community of loyal consumers?