Senior Brand Manager
- Leads discovery interviews, brand strategy and brand planning process, participating actively in the development of architecture, positioning and creative recommendations.
- Leads development of multi-channel marketing plans based on solid insights, with an emphasis on digital strategy.
- Analyze results of research and metrics. Produce insightful creative briefs for the agency team.
- Own and nurture strong relationships with clients, in order to deliver excellent service and grow relationships.
- Offers clear, accurate, timely and fearless communication with all internal teams, clients and partners regarding client relationships and marketing strategy.
- Evaluate account/project profitability, identify issues and communicate solutions to team and clients.
- Deep experience in proposal/scope of work development using agency pricing models.
- Ensure all deliverables support client strategy and marketing communication objectives, on time and on budget. Measure and analyze results of work.
- Set and manage workloads for direct reports and assist in team resourcing. Set an example for the Brand Management team.
- Advanced skill in anticipating and solving problems in a client-centric and team-oriented manner.
- Creates opportunities to expand existing business and co-owns the development of new business presentations and proposals.
- Strategic & solution-oriented; able to quickly see alternatives
- Confident, team-oriented leader
- Intuitive and empathetic
- Good listener, master communicator
- Thrives in managing multiple and ever-changing priorities
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Flawless execution
- Aligned with UPBrand’s core values and ethos
- 6+ years of agency or professional experience in brand strategy, account or project management (salary commensurate with experience). Candidates without agency experience will not be considered.
- 2+ years of management/agency leadership experience
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Advertising, Journalism or Communications
Set Yourself Apart – Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of Full-Funnel Digital Marketing Strategy
- Proven Experience in Growing Accounts
- Hubspot Marketing Hub Experience
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Website Project Experience, particularly WordPress
- Video Production Experience