Director, Digital Strategy
- Creating new channel strategies and customer experiences that define how clients use digital, offline, and social channels in ways that excite them and help them reach their marketing goals.
- Working closely with brand management, creative, and other agency teams to create integrated marketing elements, touch points, and communication strategies.
- Supervision of all digital marketing campaigns across the agency’s client portfolio, optimization, budget management and reporting.
- Researching and vetting new tools/software to exceed client expectations and provide innovative strategic solutions.
- Forming partnerships with software/tool vendors as opportunities arise to reinforce agency expertise and automation. Works with VP and President to negotiate contracts and conditions of partnerships.
- Looking for ways to drive more effective and efficient digital strategy work for clients.
- Working with VP and President to develop brand and digital narrative for both market positioning and client needs.
- Using data to deliver results and convey channel ROI (full-funnel analysis).
- Staying current on digital trends - employing a test, iterate, repeat mentality.
- Leading, hiring, and mentoring team members. Responsible for the development and scaling of the digital team.
- Full-funnel digital marketing strategy
- Paid Search
- Paid Social
- Website building/migrations
- Demonstrated leadership
Nice to Have Experience:
- Email/CRM Strategy
- Content Strategy
- Strive to uphold the core values of the agency: invention, maturity, collaboration, excellence, gratitude and commitment.
- Have fun and contribute to the unique UPBrand culture.