The UPBrand Art Director is responsible for creating and overseeing the visual elements of creative campaigns, from concept to execution. The Art Director works with a team that includes writers, producers, creative directors and brand managers to develop and execute compelling and effective solutions to achieve our clients’ marketing goals.
Skills and expertise needed for this role include strong graphic design talent, an appreciation and knowledge of typography styles and trends, an understanding of branding and visual identity and a passion for beautiful design. The Art Director determines the visual style of a variety of projects, including brand videos and TV commercials, web design, content creation, branding, presentation design, 360º campaign concepts, art direction of still photography, packaging and presentation design.
OPPORTUNITIES FOR GROWTH:
- UPBrand is a nurturing environment with a proven, award-winning team of creators and strategists. Generally, art directors are trained and developed to become senior art directors and creative directors.
- UPBrand strives to build a meaningful culture and working environment that is conducive to innovation and productivity while
providing healthy work/life integration for all.
- As part of the UPBrand team, you will feel heard and supported. You will be given the opportunity to practice your craft, learn from
others, grow your skills and stretch your capabilities to meet the demands of the ever-changing world of creative, marketing,
technology, branding and communications.
UPBrand is a team of strategists, writers, designers, brand managers, digital experts, producers, goofballs and mad scientists, all striving toward the same goals of thoughtful creative that makes a difference and rewarding partnerships. We are forever driven by our curiosity, our inventiveness and our unending quest for excellence in everything we do.
We are looking for an inventive, inspired writer to join our team of passionate strategists, creators and makers at UPBrand. We offer an open, welcoming culture where creativity and risk-taking can flourish.
HERE’S WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT ON A DAY-TO-DAY BASIS:
- You’ll produce great work while collaborating with a talented, nurturing, dynamic group of designers, writers, producers and brand strategists.
- Your work will include developing innovative concepts and bringing them to life with attention-grabbing headlines, short and long-form copy, emotional scripts and engaging social content.
- Your projects will span a diverse client roster. This means you’ll write copy that is tailored to a variety of brands with unique objectives, target audiences and styles.
- You’ll gain experience and learn something new daily from peers, industry veterans and the experiences that come from practicing your craft in a just-right sized creative agency.
- You’ll bring your unique perspective on life, popular trends, aesthetics, technology, media and writing style that will enrich the UPBrand culture and the work we produce.
- Have fun and contribute to UPBrand’s unique culture.